Independent factory inspectors
Each company that applies for oSa-membership will have to undergo a factory inspection carried out by an independent auditor. Apart from the inspection of the production facilities, the test and appraisal methods will be audited as well as the capability of the manufacturer to continously meet the highest safety standards.
- Independent oSa-Inspector since 2017, German nationality
- Lead auditor ISO 9001, 14001, 50001 and OHSAS 18001
- Process audits (VDA) and product audits
- Consultancy regarding product approvals (e. g. CCC, JIS)
- Long-term business experience in process and manufacturing industry (Germany, Spain, Argentina, Portugal, Thailand, Japan)
- Trainings for management systems, process management and auditing
Our organization has a global network of international organizations and committees as well as spezialists in safety-related, regulatory and legal issues. For an international dialogue relating to the safety of abrasives.
With our network partners, we closely cooperate in different fields:
- Sharing expertise for questions relating to safety technology
- Questions concerning standardization work
- Legal questions
- Audits at oSa member companies by independent inspectors
- BAF – British Abrasives Federation
- BVKI – Bundesverband Keramische Industrie e.V.
- Federchimica – Federazione Nazionale dell’Industria Chimica
- FEPA – Federation of European Producers of Abrasives
- FWI – Fachverband Werkzeugindustrie e.V.
- SNAS – Syndicat National des Abrasifs et Superabrasifs
- UAMA – Unified Abrasives Manufactures' Association
- VDS – Verband Deutscher Schleifmittelwerke e.V.
Occupational safety, standardization, auditing
- IFA – Institut für Arbeitsschutz der Deutschen Gesetzlichen Unfallversicherung
- DGUV – Deutsche Gesetzliche Unfallversicherung
- Portal der Metall-Berufsgenossenschaften
- BAuA – Bundesanstalt für Arbeitsschutz und Arbeitsmedizin
- Basi – Bundesarbeitsgemeinschaft für Sicherheit und Gesundheit bei der Arbeit
- CEN – European Comittee for Standarization
- DIN – Deutsches Institut für Normung e.V.
- ISO – International Organisation for Standardiziation
- KAN – Kommission Arbeitsschutz und Normung
- ITM – Inspection du Travail et de Mines
- TASSIA – Training and Safety Specialists in Abrasives